TWO MODELS AVAILABLE.
免费人做人爱的视频We have produced a revolutionary, patent pending 20” rim that replicates a 15” steel wheel with a 2 ½” section of whitewall tire attached. This unique design allows for the installation of today’s low-profile tires to create the nostalgic, old-school wide whitewall look, but have the performance of today’s modern sports cars. Our wheels are also compatible with the car’s original hubcaps to complete the original look.
THE FULL PROFILE
- Fully replicates a steel wheel profile
- Fits most 15” hubcaps, center caps and trim rings
- Made with 31/2” of forward spacing from the edge of the rotor’s hub to the outside bead of the tire
THE HALF PROFILE
- This design is for applications with new after-market chassis with tight clearances of late model suspensions and brakes
- Made with 2” of forward spacing from the edge of the rotor’s hub to the outside bead of the tire
- Fits most 15” hubcaps
All wheels are made from heat-treated 6061 T-6 Billet aluminum that is CNC milled to the finish details, including the raised logo on the pseudo-whitewall.
- The Inner Barrel is 6061 spun-forged aluminum with a rolled lip—widths available from 8” to 12” in 1/2”
increments, for almost every application
- The Outer Wheel is finished in a gray primer to be finished later to match each application
- The Whitewall section is finished in a durable Alsa™ soft-touch paint—it has the durability of a powder coat,
but with a soft-feel of a rubber-like texture
免费人做人爱的视频We have created a solution that allows us to place the valve stem in the factory position of a 15” wheel. A special channel is milled through the center of the billet outer rim–intersecting the valve stem at the original position of a 15” steel wheel valve stem, making the valve stem functional.
All models have been tested and cleared with FEA testing standards. Both models have been designed to clear 6-piston Wilwood brakes on C-4 suspensions, and stock Corvette brakes on C-5 suspensions. See sizing chart for specifications.